By Tapiwa Bepe
In this week’s section of profiling the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) stockbrokers, we feature MMC Stockbrokers (Pvt) Limited.
Meet your Stockbroker
Full Name: Itayi Walter Chirume
Brokerage Firm: MMC Stockbrokers
Title: Executive Director/ Stockbroker
- Joined MMC Capital as a founder Executive Director in 2008;
- 16 years as a registered Stockbroker;
- Participated in the Advisory Committee for the Revision of ZSE Listing Requirements (as contained in SI 134 of 2019);
- Has been an Advisor to corporates relating to the application of Listing Requirements on the ZSE since 2005
- A registered legal practitioner, conveyancer and notary public (member of the Law Society of Zimbabwe);
- Member of the ZSE and VFEX;
- Currently Associate Partner at AB & David Legal Practitioners;
- Previously worked as Divisional Head – Financial Markets (Treasury) at Premier Bank (now Ecobank);
- Member of the Institute of Directors.
MMC Stockbrokers offers comprehensive data analytics, research and advisory services that align to executive leadership roles and thus empower clients to focus efforts, respond quickly and address emerging and recurring business challenges with confidence. Their combination of best-practice analysis, comprehensive market knowledge and experience, enables them to equip their clients with valuable insights and actionable solutions that enhance their investment efforts. As members of the ZSE, MMC Stockbrokers, have acted as sponsoring brokers in a number of corporate actions for their clients.
MMC Stockbrokers targets a broad range of clients including institutional investors, high net worth individuals and individuals.
The set minimum investment
When Investors go directly to MMC Stockbrokers to invest on the ZSE, the set minimum investment is ZWL30,000 or 100 shares.
Physical Address: Block D, Smatsatsa Office Park Borrowdale Road, Harare Zimbabwe
Telephones: +263 (24) 2783069-71, 2744467, +263 772 020 279
Information provided in this article is for educational purposes only.
For more information, visit www.zse.co.zw, email [email protected], Tel: +263 24 2886830-5